What is customized training?
Bring Write & Rewrite to YOU. We’ll design a training plan for your people—using your materials. As part of your customized training package, we’ll:
• Confer with you by phone and e-mail to determine the best training for your needs.
• Work with you to design a workshop that fits your schedule, the size of your staff, their specific needs—and your budget.
• Analyze all of your communication: newsletters, magazines, intranets, e-mail, bulletins, internal memos, HR documents, videos, podcasts, etc. If you’ve got it, we want to see it.
• Develop examples, exercises, critiques and other materials to be used during the training.
• Follow up with recommendations for the future.
Choose any or all of the following, and we’ll build a workshop around YOU —your needs, your vehicles, your industry, and your employees.
Writing for the Web 2.0
Writing for intranets, Web sites, and e-mail is dramatically different than writing for traditional print vehicles . . . and this component can show you the proven tactics for creating online
content that people will actually read.
Social Media strategies
What role should Social Media play in your communication plan? We’ll show you how to add the latest tools to your efforts . . . and integrate them with your existing channels.
Writing critiques and coaching
Whether you want them to critique your own writing or that of your staff, Jim and Steve will take your articles apart word by word and show you how to write more effectively for the
Training for editors
Is a big part of your job editing the work of other writers? Then this component is for you. Editing is an art, not a science. Jim and Steve can show you how to bring out the very best in your writers—without spending hours wrestling with their copy.
Writing for non-writers
Whether this means teaching your content contributors how to write for the intranet, or teaching your managers how to write more effective e-mails and memos, Jim and Steve can turn non-writers into corporate wordsmiths.
Jim and Steve see the very best employee vehicles in the business—and they can show you exactly how you can get to that level. They will dissect your publication and give you a practical critique that you can use to make immediate improvements.
Build your own workshop to address your biggest challenges and to solve your biggest problems!